1. Celaena settling things with Chaol.
2. Getting Aedion out of the shithole where he's been locked up and I want a nice, heartwarming reunion between the cousins.
3. Our girl finally killing Arobynn. Muhahaha.
4. My poor baby Dorian. I WANT HIM SAFE AND FAR FROM THAT MONSTER. *sniff*
5. Seeing what Ansel's been up to in the witches' kingdom.
6. MORE ROWAN. THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH ROWAN.
8. Manon showing the other heirs and her grandma who's the boss.
Also, please tell me I wasn't the only one shouting "NOOO, YOU TWO GOTTA STICK TOGETHER!" at the end of book 3. Rowan and Celaena are just the epitome of badassery and I love them.
So, sweet and evil Sarah J. Mass, I have faith in you.
Post a Comment